Friday, February 6, 2009

Jibber-Jabbering




I just love my Sadie-girl! She's at the stage where she can talk a hundred words a minute and make absolutely no sense at all! On the way to seminary this morning, she rambled the whole way there and the whole way to school. This is definately a girl thing because Forrest is totally the opposite. He has a one word vocabulary, as most teenage boys do. I really enjoy rambling myself and now I have a partner to just jibber-jaber with. Like mother, like daughter! Tonight, Dad was on the receiving end of Sadie's jibber-jaber as she kept him company while he worked on the garage.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I didn't realize how long Sadie's hair is! Poor Carhartt. No wonder he bites!

the Villamor's said...

she just cracks me up!

nice talking to you this week! call me again soon! but NOT during preschool:)

Jayne said...

LOL Trudy! My Abbie is the same way :)

Visitors as of 10/3/08