Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do your Duty





Today is a critical day in our time and I do hope everyone is planning on voting today. I just came home from voting and suprisingly, I walked right in and right out without having to stand in a line. (That wasn't the case two years ago...the line wrapped around the parking lot and it took me 45 minutes to just get inside!) As you can see in my pictures, there are definately last minute efforts to sway your vote. Turning into the parking lot, I was hit with massive amounts of signs of both sides along with huge amounts of flyers that came through the mail in the past two days. We live in a country where voting is a right and a privledge. Let's make sure we all take advantage of this great blessing and turn this country back to it's origin of the founding fathers and so that we can maintain the status of "the land of the free!" Do your duty and vote!

ps-I was very happy to vote but was very discouraged at how difficult it was to take a picture of myself with my new iphone! Can't you tell? lol)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

We went to vote at !0:00 this morning. I didn't see any additional signs but I did get a telephone call this morning while I was still in bed by someone who wanted my vote. Hopefully we will win the House back and gain some seats in the Senate. I'm glad you're back blogging!

the Villamor's said...

nice jacket!

ask some teenagers for "self-taking" picture skills...i think you need to hold the phone up above your head and make the pouty lips...works every-time!

The Walker Family said...

great idea MK! You know I have me some pouty lips, aka bisquit lips! lol

The Walker Family said...

great idea MK! You know I have me some pouty lips, aka bisquit lips! lol

Visitors as of 10/3/08