Sunday, March 30, 2008

A week with Benny

 

 

 

 

(click on collage for bigger picture)
Even though I was totally against getting another puppy, I do have to admit that Benny has brought so much love to our home. I still haven't much feelings for him yet, but I'm sure over time, he'll grow on me. George has made it top priority to mkae sure Benny is not a burden on me. He involves Forrest and Sadie in on this extreme effort of taking care of all of Benny's needs. Even though my opinion was overlooked in bringing Benny into our family and I had absolutely no say so, I do appreceiate the effort my family is making on my account. The main goal of bringing Benny home is to allow the children to be responsible and accountable. I have to admit I have seen this in both Forrest and Sadie this week without having to ask twice. If this is to be the case, where was Benny the last couple of years? (lol)You should hear George in the morning talking sweet to both Carhartt and Benny. By the way he talks, one would think Benny was his dog!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Granny's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

Hey Girl!!!
I found you from a comment left on beth's page :D
How are you and your family???
I can't believe your babies are getting so big... i mean Forrest is a Teenager?!?!?! That's just Crazy!
My Mom says hello :)
Tell George i said howdy!
I hope all is well on your end!
What ward are you in now?

Brittany Dixon

the Villamor's said...

Glad he is working out for you! He is cute!!

Granny's Blog said...

Don't forget the vet check-heart worms, fleas, etc. Do it soon!

Visitors as of 10/3/08