Monday, September 21, 2009

THursday Night Football





Look at how much fun Sadie has at the middle school football games! The 7th & 8th grade band students play during the middle school football games on Thursday nights and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed at the songs they were playing! I wanted to do some dancing like Sadie and grab a sax and play my high school songs, but then that would have embarrassed her! THis Friday night, the middle school band will play with the high school band at their football game. I think that is so cool! Being around the band and the students are making me feel young again and I like that!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jayne said...

How fun! That last photo is awesome Trudy!

Granny's Blog said...

It's good to feel young, isn't it? Sometimes I dream of going to live in Tuscaloosa just to be around the young people!

Chris said...

Way to go Sadie...

Visitors as of 10/3/08