Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me


I had my first mamagram a couple of weeks ago and was caught off gaurd when they called me back to do more testing. You would think I would have been nervous since my mom survived breast cancer back in 2003, but I wasn't! I didn't stress a bit. I went yesterday to do the further testing and the ultrasound found the mass to be a cyst. Merry Christmas to me! That was the best gift the Lord could have given me.
I didn't know the cyst was there until the tests found it. I am so thankful for all the advancement in technology and medicine we have available for our use. And I'm really thankful for BC/BS insurance as I didn't have to pay a penny for my visits!

1 comment:

Granny's Blog said...

That was a very Merry Christmas gift. We need to be thankful for all of our blessings...especially for insurance!

Visitors as of 10/3/08