I was tagged about a week ago by Amy Boston and now my sister, Mary Kate. I don't know about you, but coming up with information about myself is really hard for me and I have been thinking about this ever since Amy tagged me (no Amy, I haven't forgot!). Here it goes!
1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 nonimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. After several back surgeries in 2002-2003, I had the intrathecal pain pump implanted to give me a better quality of life. One draw back... When I go through any security checkpoints, like the courthouse and the airport, I buzz the security wand and they tell me, "You must kindly step out of the line please", How embarrassing! By now, everyones eyes are on me!
2. Lots of people in Walmart complain about not being able to be checked out faster. I do agree with them, Walmart does have problem there, but I do not let it bother me. I pick up the PEOPLE magazine and begin to read! By the time I'm done reading it, it's time for me to check my groceries out. SOmetimes, when it is really slow, I have thumbed through several magazines. Thank you Walmart for helping with my patience as I read your magazines!
3. I love to paint trim in the house. It is so relaxing and I think I have become beter at it over the years. If I do not have a good paint brush, I refuse to trim. When I'm in a tight spot, I cannot paint unless I have my tongue sticking out like Micheal Jordan. I get this from my Dad. He has stuck his tongue out a time or two growing up and now the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
4. I absolutley love to journal and doodle. I have been writing in a journal since I was 7 and havn't stopped. I have a journal for the kids that I write in for them, along with my own personal journaling. During high school, I used to doodle everywhere I could. It sorda helped my pay better attention if I was doodlingor taking notes. I love to writ me name everywhere. Sadie came home from school last week and showed me her sheet of paper that had her name written all over it and she said, Look mom, we both have the same disease!" YEAH! My girl loves to write her name! Crazy, I know!
5. I love tennis shoes. When Goerge and I were dating, he knew his wallet was in trouble when he saw a poster of all the NIKE Air shoes that were ever made at that time in 1990. Since then, he has bought me plenty of tennis shoes! Some girls go for sandles or heels, give me some NIKES and I'm happy.
6. I have to smell everything I put in my mouth first. Something about the smell, will let me know how it will taste. Weird, right? I bet someone reading this does the same thing to!
Well, these are my things you didn't or may not want to know about me. I tag anyone reading my blog! If you read mine, I would like to read yours!
Sketchapalooza 21 starts October 24, 2016
7 months ago