Sunday, June 28, 2009

Under the Influence


I created this page under the influence of my friend Rachel. She is an awesome scrapper who has been such an influence to me for over the past couple of years. I absolutely love everthing she creates and am amazed at her talent. I needed some inspiration for my layout and thought to myself, "What would Rachel do?" So I went to her blog The Scrappy Side and decided that her Week 1 Challenge called "Magical" hit the spot. I went to scrappin' and after three hours, I was done with my scraplift. Thanks Rachel for your influence!

The journaling reads: Sadie absolutely loves Mustangs. She goes crazy everytime she sees one. This Mustang show brought tears to her eyes as she told us, "They're beautiful!"

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

That was a good page and the journaling was good too!

Amy B. said...

You did a great job!!! I love the page.

Visitors as of 10/3/08