Monday, June 1, 2009

No Obie!





We are house sitting my sister's puppy, Obie, at her house in Georgia while she and her family are in the Phillipines for a few weeks and let me tell you, it's no walk in the park! Obie is so sweet when you look at him, but let me tell you, his teeth are sharp and he will bite the hand that wants to pet him! He loves to chew on anything, including my legs when I walk by! He loves chewing up any paper products and plastic bottles he can find. He has even discovered a corner of the couch he likes to knaw on! No telling how many times I have cleaned up after him. Oh, and getting him to go to the bathroom outside is impossible! We will walk him and he does just that. Walk. And at his own speed and his own time! He hasn't hit the potty pad once! And as you can see in the pictures, he snuck up behind me and took my camera bag when I wasn't looking! I couldn't tell you how many times we have said "No Obie!" in the last week and a half. But I can tell you it's almost as much as we have said, "I love you" and "You're too cute" to Obie when we weren't having to pick up after him!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Obie is so cute but he is just a puppy. Remember how Carhartt was and maybe Benny? I remember that phase with Belle. It's maddening but so cute. I hope you are having a great time at Mary Kate's. Has Forrest gone to camp yet? .I had a flat tire today coming home from H'ville. I got it fixed at East Limestone Rd. by a nice young man. Call me when you come home.

Granny's Blog said...

Buy Obie a good chew toy or stop by the Thrift store and get him a used camera bag!!

Chris said...

I've seen first hand just how wild Obie can be. You are very nice to take care of him & clean up all his messes. :)
By-the-way, did you ever get his situation in the bathroom fixed?
I'm sure glad you came to take care of Obie & Cricket. It has been so fun getting to hang out with you & Forrest & Sadie.

Jayne said...

LOL! Lucky thing he is cute! :)

The Walker Family said...

Yah and stupid dog

the Villamor's said...

thanks for taking care of him TJ! only thing i can say is "you were warned"!!!!:) we can't thank you enough though!

yea and you never told me how the bathroom situation turned out??!!

TheVillamorFamily said...

oh...and that comment from TJ was most likely from Sadie!

Visitors as of 10/3/08