Saturday, August 30, 2008

Free Haircut!

 
 
As you all know, Forrest has had long hair for over two years. George and I had told him a couple of weeks ago that it was time for a trim. He responded by saying, "Mom, will you cut my hair short?" We flipped out! I haven't cut his hair in over two years and really didn't feel comfortable cutting it, but I knew if I didn't jump at this chance, Forrest would change his mind! I said a huge prayer and went to cutting. It took about 45 minutes to cut through his mop of hair. You would think Bigfoot came for a trim looking at all the hair on the floor. I was pleased with the turn out and so was Forrest!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Thanks for the post! You did an excellent job on Forrest's hair. I'm glad he liked it too. I wouldn't try Sadie's hair though. When you girls started wearing your hair long, I didn't like to cut it. Remember the times I did and you raced downstairs crying I'd ruined you and then, 10 min. later come up and say you liked it? That was too hard on me!!

Kim Mayfield said...

He looks so handsome! You did a great job.

Chris said...

Love it!! :) Great job Trudy!

Visitors as of 10/3/08