Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Weekend Update

It seems like I just posted last weekend's update and now it's time for antoher one! OUr weekend went great. The only part that I regret is missing the first session of conference! Why would I think that the Prophet would have been sustained on Sunday??? If the Bridegroom came on Saturday, I wouldn't have been ready! Well, that is how I feel anyway. My friend Amy and her kids came over Saturday and we headed into town to Hobby Lobby, Walmart and to Shoe carnival. Poor Sadie, I hope I didn't embarrass her as I tried to find a B-R-A that would fit her. All of the tween ones were stuffed! And the ladies were too big! What do I do????? Anyway, after Walmart we went to Shoe Carnival. Sadie needed new shoes. She wanted a pair of NB like mine. She's in size 9 1/2 in NB and I suprised her and let her get a second pair for 50% off. Those shoes were size 9. My girl is growing! George and Forrest went to their Priesthood meeting. It is such a joy to watch my men go to their meetings together! Sunday we got dressed and went to church to watch the first seesion of conference. George really pushed this as he wanted more of a reverence atmosphere rather than us laying aorund in our PJ's on the couch watching conference. I supported him 100%. After the first session, we went to the Stamps house for a great lunch of homemade chicken tenders, green beans, mash potaotoes and brownies. Our bellies were stuffed! The second session of conference was a struggle to keep our eyes open as our bellies digested such a wonderful meal! We really enjoyed a great weekend and feel refreshed after a wonderful conference.

To my scrappin' gals:
I bought the Adobe Photoelements 6.0 photo-editing software this weekend. What is your thoughts on this program? I have heard it's one of the best in its class.

Also, I'm in the market for a 12x24 Cricut that comes with two cartridges. If you see one, please let me know where so I can get it!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Wow that sounded like a wild shopping trip!! I can't believe Sadie is wearing 9.5!! I bet she will have a big foot like yours! We all have big feet. I wear 8.5 and most people my height wear 6:)
Glad you had a great weekend!

Only 6 more weeks of school for me....wahoo!

Granny's Blog said...

I know somewhere there is a bra that is just stretch material with no padding. You might have to go to Penny's or Sears or some place like that. Show her how to hand wash her bras. I learned to hand wash from my grandmother-I just watched her do it.

Visitors as of 10/3/08