Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ABC's of Me!

A- Attached or single: attached for 15 years on May 21
B- Best Friend: George
C-Cake or Pie: homemade apple pie please!
D- Day of Choice: Sunday-I need my afternoon nap!
E- Essential Item: my journal
F- Favorite Color: olive green
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Sour gummy worms
H- Hometown: Athens, AL
I- Indulgence(s): scrapbooking and buying the supplies
J- January or July: July!!! January-we have many family birthdays and the kids are still preoccupied with their Christmas presents to fight! lol
K- Kids: Forrest is 13 1/2 and Sadie will be 11 in June
L- Life is incomplete without: My family, scrappin'
M- Marriage date: May 21, 1993
N- Number of Siblings: big brother Frankie is eighteen months older and lil' sis Mary Kate is three years younger than me, which makes me the midle child!
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples with peanut butter and a little bit of caramel dip on the side. You should try it! Yummy!
P- Phobias or Fears: the evils of this world!
Q- Quote: "When obedience ceases to be an irritant, blessings wil come" President Gordon B. Hinkley
R- Reason to Smile: My beautiful family, Carhartt and Benny, coming home to be a full-time mom in 15 working days, when I'm scrappin'and when sits and listens to me talk all night long!
T- Tag: Anyone who reads this.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I do not like big crowds.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: There is not any fat on lettuce, so I'll go with Oppressor of Animal. My friend thinks of me when she discards her fat from her T-bone. It's not often I eat steak, but when I do, a little bit of fat doesn't hurt!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I do not like any of them! I have had too many in my 36 years of life, although is was a blast determining the sex of our children!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Bluebell Homemade Vanilla icecream,
Z- Zodiac: Whatever December is. I could care less about this stuff.

1 comment:

Granny's Blog said...

I had a GREAT time today! Thanks for babysitting me.

Visitors as of 10/3/08